St Patrick’s Church
Located at 38 Queen Street, Singleton. Holds approximately 500 people St Patrick’ Church was consecrated on 12 February 1860 with the final tower constructions being completed in 1921.
St Paul’s Church
Glendonbrook Road, Glendonbrook. Holds approximately 70 people. The first Catholic Church at Glendon Brook was a small timber slab building on the banks of Webbers Creek, probably built around 1870. It served the local community until 6 October 1889 when St Paul’s Church was opened. It is situated 23 km from Singleton on the road to Gresford. Now 125 years old, it has formerly been part of Branxton, Singleton and Gresford parishes, and returned to St Patrick’s Parish Singleton in 2003.
The Church of The Immaculate Conception
Wollombi Street, Broke. Holds approximately 70 people. The Church of The Immaculate Conception was completed in 1904, and Consecrated by Bishop Murray. It replaced an earlier wooden building, which was demolished for the “new” church.
St Catherine’s Church
49 Branxton Street, Greta. Holds approximately 250 people. St Catherine’s Church was blessed and opened by Bishop John Toohey on Sunday 1st April 1962.
St Brigid’s Branxton
According to the Australian Catholic Directory, Bishop James Murray formed his first Parochial District, that of Branxton, during 1871 and to which he appointed parish priest, Rev. Father John Lawless.55 Station Street, Branxton Holds approximately 400 people. St. Brigid’s Church was officially opened by Bishop James Murray on Sunday 5th June 1887.